On Monday, August 14th, the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA) named their finalists in the 34th Annual Housing Design Awards. This event recognizes excellence in the housing industry across the greater Ottawa area. Awards will be handed out to this year’s top designers, builders and renovators in a prestigious evening of recognition.
Hobin Architecture is proud to announce that eleven of our projects have been named finalists in the adjudication process:
- Custom Urban Home (2,400 sq. ft. or less) Contemporary – Powell Avenue Residence
- Custom Urban Home (2,401 – 3,500 sq. ft. or less) Contemporary – Lantern on the Canal
- Custom Urban Home: Semi-detached – 280/282 Hinchey Avenue
- Custom Urban Home: Multi-Unit (3+ units) – Whitehaven Collection ll
- Low to Mid-Rise Building (6-80 units) – 12 Stirling Avenue Redevelopment
- Low Rise Unit – The Carriageway Townhome at Booth Street Central
- Low Rise Unit – The Jatoba Foxwood Condo at Fernbank Crossing
- Mid to High-Rise Unit – The Schoolhouse Loft at 12 Stirling
- Mid to High-Rise Unit – Model 14, The River Terraces at Greystone Village
- Custom Kitchen (241 sq. ft. or more) Contemporary $75,001 and over – Sophisticated Lounge Kitchen
- Custom Bathroom (101 sq. ft. or more) Contemporary – Refined Master Ensuite
Since 1951, GOHBA has been the voice of the building, land development and professional renovation industry. Making the list of finalists is a significant achievement for Hobin Architecture and is the result of incredible talent, dedication and teamwork.
Winners of the 2017 GOHBA Housing Design Awards will be announced at the gala dinner at the Shaw Centre on Saturday, October 21st.
To learn more about the GOHBA organization, visit www.gohba.ca.